On the Shoulders of Giants
I am proud of my career, but these individuals are complete HEROs. This is a deeply person list, and this exercise is my way of saying thank-you by trying to formalise their impact on my life over the years.
So please take all this with a pinch of salt and be gentle
The checklist indicates which articles I have finished writing (see checked items):
- Anders Hejlsberg: Turbo Pascal, Delphi, C#, TypeScript
- Hanselmann: teacher, blogger, podcaster, speaker, empower/promote -- general hero.
- Miguel de Icaza: Mono, GUI.cs
- Eden Upton: Raspi! and to IoT boom
My YouTube teachers:
My tech-stack heros:
- The asp.net stand-up trio: Hanselmann, Jon Galloway, Damian Edwards
- SignalR's David Fowler
- Blazor's Steve Sanderson
- Bisqwit: the breath and depth of his work is insane...